Subscribers and free-access visitors start at the same point. Start with the search bar above by entering your domain or keyword. Your free access to the site opens an array of results like these.
- Stats of the domain’s spending, clicks per day and organic value from their content
- Ten Best Paid Keywords during the last 6 months and their ads from each month
- First 10 paid keywords from the most recent month
- Top ad competitors
- First 10 organic keywords from the most recent month
- Top organic competitors
- Stats of the keyword’s cost per click, clicks per day, search volume and search results
- Top ten most dominant PPC domains on this keyword during the last 6 months and their ads from each month
- Ads run on this keyword from the most recent month
- Top 50 organic results on this keyword from the most recent month
- Categories to lead you to related keywords
- View the cached page of the results page we used to capture this data.
What does a subscription provide?
Domain Premium Features
- Expand the daily spending stats from one month to as far back as 2006.
- Chart the domain’s historical ad position vs. its competition. Track info as far back as 2006.
- Spot times of SEO focus as their organic traffic value adjusts since Spring 2009.
- Use their SEO/PPC ratio habits since Spring 2009 to predict their next moves.
MORE DOMAIN PREMIUM FEATURES
- Unlimited searches of our full domain list
- Complete list of keywords this advertiser buys--no limits. Load into an interactive list and filter down to targeted ad groups.
- View every ad this domain placed in the last 12 months through Ad History. Access it directly from the domain results page.
Keyword Premium Features
- Spot trends in cost per click, clicks per day, and cost per day stats over time to 2006 to better plan for adding this keyword or crafting your bid.
- Chart advertisers and search historic results so you can understand the demand and competition on this term.
- Capture and download the full list of domains advertising on this keyword. See every ad from those domains from the last 12 months in Domain History.
What else can I get for free?
Of course, SpyFu University offers the full list of demos, tutorials, tours and explanations in videos and articles for free.
Have more questions about what you can access for free on SpyFu? Here’s more about: