Tue, 05/29/12 | Dave
Articles on selling are a dime a dozen; volumes of information exist online. But what about content which specifically addresses selling SEO? I've searched high and low for articles and blog posts on the topic so you don’t have to.
Here is a list of the best content I found for anyone selling SEO. Whether you’re a newbie or a veteran, I believe these articles are valuable. They will help you understand the market, your potential clients’ perception of SEO, and what information you will need to get for your first proposal.
- · A “Market for Lemons”, a noble prize, and Snake Oil SEO
- · Top Ten Sales Killers
- · Sales Without Selling
- · How to Sell SEO: The Less Obvious Case
- · 3 Things to Remember when Selling SEO Services
- · Avoiding Client SEO Failures – Our Near Huge Mistake
- · Selling SEO: Tips on how to act, what to say, and how to sell to clients
- · Selling SEO to Small Business
- · The New SEO Process (quit being a jack)
- · How To Spend Less Time Writing Proposals